my father, who makes the joiners, having a very bad case of
pneumonia this past winter, all joiners are in short supply.
For the time begin, joiners will only be available on
where I can control inventory better. Once stock as
returned to normal levels, the joiners will be made available
again here. Sorry for any inconvenience. Steven
- Brass Construction w/ Stainless Steel Screws.
- Safe for use with standard brass and stainless steel track/rail.
- Improved electrical continuity, reliability, and longevity.
- Extremely easy to install even in tight locations. No drilling necessary!
- Holds rails in perfect alignment. Snow plows can even be used safely!
- Fits under the rails between the ties. The low profile makes the joiner easy to hide with ballast.
- Perfect for temporary layouts during the Holidays greatly reducing assembly time.
- Code 332 joiners combine LGB, Aristo-Craft, USA Trains, and all other code 332 rail.
Easiest way to join cut rails in custom layouts and flex track.
You can even leave space between the rail joints to experience clickity-clack with metal wheels.
Every joiner is hand-crafted and inspected for superior quality. Screws can initially be finger tightened for easy installation.
Manufactured in Woodburn, IN, USA since 1991.
Great alternative to Hillman and Split-Jaw joiners/clamps.
Please note: The joiners are not meant to go over existing joiners.
Secure Payment via PayPal.
See the joiners on